Thursday 6 September 2012

Why I changed the title of my blog

While Reflections was an appropriate title, I felt that there was more to this blog than just my thoughts and views of the world. I wanted to look at this blog ten years from now and see where I've come from and how I have grown from a young lady to a fully grown woman. So i hope you enjoy reading on and following me on this journey as i take my steps to womanhood. I have also given the blog a "face lift". unlike i had intended before, my blog won't be focused on poetry rather, it will be a series of random posts on how I'm feeling and what my concerns as a young African woman are. If i feel as though I need to express myself through poetry then I will but i don't want the blog to be restricted. 


Please keep reading. Enjoy and God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment