Sunday 18 November 2012

Keep Moving

Greetings,

I know my post is long overdue. I have been busy with final exams and they have consumed much of my time. I have not completed writing my exams however I am almost at the finish line :)

The journey continues and what I have learnt since my last post is that the only difference between failure and success is that in failure one gives up and succumbs to the challenge they are faced with while in success one continues moving forward until they reach their goals.

This was so important to me particularly because I have had a somewhat rocky year. While I sat reflecting back on the year I realised that the most important lesson I have learnt is to keep it moving.

life continues regardless of what you are faced with, so it is always best to move along with it. If you fall down, dust yourself, get back up and keep moving.

Although I have heard this many times I am only beginning to understand it now. I am eternally grateful to be blessed with the understanding of this lesson at this point in my life.

This journey is not an easy one but it is one that I cherish. I now know that I have to keep moving through the good, bad and the ugly.



What I know for sure is that I am exactly where I am supposed to be and that I will make the most of where I am right now.

I hope you are blessed with the understanding of this lesson on your journey just as I was in mine.

Love, blessings and peace be upon you.

- I am Busi Ree and these are the makings of a woman

No comments:

Post a Comment